Every one of us looks for assurance and guarantee, whether it comes to traveling, food, electronics, etc. In the same way, there’s a high need to have some sort of assurance about educational institutions. Edutrust certification automatically increases the goodwill of an institute throughout Singapore. But what is this certification? What exactly does it signify? Why is there such a compulsion for this?
Let us learn in-depth about what it means to have an Edutrust certification.
Edutrust is considered a voluntary quality scheme administered by the professional members of the Committee for Private Education of Private educational institutions (PEIs) in Singapore. Though it is regarded as a voluntary scheme, it is one of the primary pre-requisites where PEI’s enrolling global students must require qualifying for the issue of Student Passes. It is believed that they are naturally stipulated by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority. Concerning the Study Singapore Educational Consultancy t, the Edutrust award is offered to a PEI for having attained satisfactory superlative performance in vital management areas and the exclusive provider of relevant educational services. Moreover, it is also conveyed that Edutrust is valid for four years.
Edutrust star award
This award is also governed by the same authority, which looks after the Edutrust certification. PEIs in Singapore can receive this award to procure brilliance in all the requisite areas and the necessary provision of quality education services. It is also said that Edutrust Star’s validity lasts for four years. This prized mark also embodies recognition for sustained efforts in the organizational amelioration process.
Here are a few of the best universities in Singapore with Edutrust and Edutrust star awards which you should consider before getting an admission elsewhere.
- James Cook University was the first private university to e awarded the prestigious Edutrust star award.
- LASALLE College of the Arts was second to James cook University to be awarded the Edutrust star award.
- Curtin University is certified with the Edutrust certification
- DigiPen Institute of Technology is certified with the Edutrust certification
- ESSEC Business School is certified with the Edutrust certification
- German Institute of Science and Technology – TUM Asia is certified with the Edutrust certification
- INSEAD is certified with the Edutrust certification
- Sorbonne-Assas International Law School – Asia is certified with the Edutrust certification
- S P Jain School of Global Management is certified with the Edutrust certification
Hopefully, you’ve gained knowledge about trust, and your hunt for colleges has become more accessible.